Friday, March 27

HELLO VIOLAS :)

I just saw you all just now but I miss you all already. Hee hee! Anyway I wanted to tell you, you guys really sounded quite good just now!!! Like quite together and quite in tune! Although there's the occassional slip-up BUT you all still sounded good :) I purposely pay a lot of attention to the viola solos hahahaha. And as an orchestra you all sounded quite nice too! I miss playing in a big orchestra man :(

Anyway! Continue to work hard for 29th April YOU GUYS CAN DO IT OKAY OKAY OKAY I believe you all can! I know recess practices (I think you all should be having right) might be very tough and everything with all the bread hahahah but it's worth it when you reap what you sow! All the way okay, and PLEASE SMS ME when the results are out! Regardless of what it might be okay. I would loooooooooooove to be able to hear you guys play but unfortunately our SYF is in the afternoon on the same day so its not possible to hear you all :( Add oil!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO,
Cassandra :)

BTW the pictures are up on FB so you can go steal from there! Please don't like circulate the unglam one that's damn ugly HAHA I need to go dig a hole and hide myself there.

{ 11:34 PM }


PROFILE

WHITE BADGES

Isobel 040295
Amanda 021295
Jasmine 210995

GREY BADGES

Bernice 240696
Jia Hui 200696
Pui Yng 310196

RED BADGES

Amanda 270897
Jing En ****97
Vivian ****97
Yu Hui ****97

BLUE BADGES

Valerie 080889
Claire aka princess claire
Joli 130789

RED BADGES

Ziqian 160991
Cherry 240291
Vanessa 161291
Samantha 210891
Sarah 311091
Genevieve 301191

YELLOW BADGES

Cassandra 171192
Amanda 031092
Su xian 121192

DARK BLUE BADGES

Amanda 281093
Alethea 080293
Carmen 270193
Jing yun 171093

GREEN BADGES

May 250594
Cheryl 040794
Hannah 240994
Heidi 200494

LINKS

string
violin1s
violin2s
blogger

TAG



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com