Monday, March 24

Hello violas, I'm here to revive this dead blog! I'm the first to blog this year hahaha. I heard that Mr Chan isn't conducting the orchestra until after Jubilate. And yes Jubilate! Omg the tickets are damn expensive! But I must go and watch hahaha. I wanted to go and play with you all but don't know whether there's time to join you all for rehearsals. So better not. But anyway, it'll be my first time watching Jubilate so yay :)

How are all of you? Are you all practising hard? Are you all prepared for Jubilate already? How was the March holidays camp? Oh and how are the sec ones? Are they cute and nice and tiny and talented and hardworking? Can you all tahan having Mr Goh conduct you all every rehearsal? Hahahaha okay I am asking a lot. You all can be nice and reply using the tagboard. YESSS good way to make the blog alive again, so thank me!

Have fun in school :) Good luck to the yellow badges for the 1000 tests they have each week.
Add oil for Jubilate! See you all soon.

Love, Ziqian.

{ 7:02 PM }


PROFILE

WHITE BADGES

Isobel 040295
Amanda 021295
Jasmine 210995

GREY BADGES

Bernice 240696
Jia Hui 200696
Pui Yng 310196

RED BADGES

Amanda 270897
Jing En ****97
Vivian ****97
Yu Hui ****97

BLUE BADGES

Valerie 080889
Claire aka princess claire
Joli 130789

RED BADGES

Ziqian 160991
Cherry 240291
Vanessa 161291
Samantha 210891
Sarah 311091
Genevieve 301191

YELLOW BADGES

Cassandra 171192
Amanda 031092
Su xian 121192

DARK BLUE BADGES

Amanda 281093
Alethea 080293
Carmen 270193
Jing yun 171093

GREEN BADGES

May 250594
Cheryl 040794
Hannah 240994
Heidi 200494

LINKS

string
violin1s
violin2s
blogger

TAG



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com