Sunday, August 12

Hello Violas! How are you guys now? The last post that was posted was on the day we officially graduated from strings. Which is..EIGHTY-TWO DAYS AGOOOOO! Bet you guys didn't know that righhht (cause I know I'm the only one who is ____ enough to count it)!

You know, at first when my mum said that after this year, I'm not going to play the viola again (honestly, I didn't expect my mum to not allow me), I was like, "WHHHHHY?!" and ya, started this whole war about why I must continue piano then but not viola now. But.. then I started to think about the point of me continuing viola. Even if I somehow manage to (which by the way, still impossible) get to grade 8, what about it? So, it wasn't that bad if I had to give it up. Especially after my viola exam, I was rather sure giving it up was not a bad decision since cough cough cough cough. So yeah. BUT, after my viola exam, she said that if I wanna continue it, it's okay. So "huh" right? So, I DONT KNOWWWWWW =(

Haiyo. Haven't pop down during cca for a lonnnng time already. It feels really weird when I do though. The looks they all give me =/ Mhm okay, I better go now! Take care!

I love you guys lots and lots and lots!

moo moo cow

{ 7:26 PM }


PROFILE

WHITE BADGES

Isobel 040295
Amanda 021295
Jasmine 210995

GREY BADGES

Bernice 240696
Jia Hui 200696
Pui Yng 310196

RED BADGES

Amanda 270897
Jing En ****97
Vivian ****97
Yu Hui ****97

BLUE BADGES

Valerie 080889
Claire aka princess claire
Joli 130789

RED BADGES

Ziqian 160991
Cherry 240291
Vanessa 161291
Samantha 210891
Sarah 311091
Genevieve 301191

YELLOW BADGES

Cassandra 171192
Amanda 031092
Su xian 121192

DARK BLUE BADGES

Amanda 281093
Alethea 080293
Carmen 270193
Jing yun 171093

GREEN BADGES

May 250594
Cheryl 040794
Hannah 240994
Heidi 200494

LINKS

string
violin1s
violin2s
blogger

TAG



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com