Saturday, November 11
I feel _____. I dont know how i feel. heh :p Just got back from Yong Siew Toh Conservatory Concert Hall - which is at NUS, which is so far. Anyway, we missed the first song, had to stand outside to listen because, cherry ziqian and sammy were late. oh wells. Then sam and I did not have dinner, so I kept eating sweets to kill my appetite, which help a little only.
The viola concerto was quite nice, I'm jealous. His encore piece was very nice too. So sad, I will never be able to play like him. :(
After the concert I tompang ziqian to Bishan mrt, then i take bus home. as usual, i had to walk pass the dark, creepy construction site. But it was fine. The showhouse is up already. The Place is going to be called: Sommerville Regency. The thing is, the road name is Lorong Selangat. Sommerville is the road before you turn into Lor. Selangat. But then again, Lorong Selangat Regency sounds awful. I want to go see the showhouse, but I scared later the pester my dad, and its also wierd if you are thinking of moving to the house beside your present one.
Hey, I type so long. hee :D Sam says playing audition would improve my hand-eye coordination. But its such a _____ game.
Listening to: My Love - FutureSex/LoveSounds - Justin Timberlake
{ 10:58 PM }