Wednesday, November 15
CHALET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT. YIPEEEEEEE. YAYYYYYY. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I'm borrrred. It's 933 AM and the only people online are the people I don't really talk to. So I'm trying to talk to the Smarter Child. Anyone don't know who's Smarter Child? I'm sure everyone knows.
Ah this is funny. I told him he looks like a battery and then I asked him what I looked like. And he showed me a picture of him.
Hahohe.
I think our upcoming concert's weird. It's so unprepared and blabla. Like, we took 6 months to prepare for Jubilate when there's only like 2 PIECES TO PLAY?! And the people who came to watch were just our friends and family. And now we've got so many pieces but only ONE month to practise. Other schools' stringers are coming to watch. What's worse. OCC only cares about SYF!!!! Arghhhhhhh. Last 9 days. Practiseeeeeee hard everrrrrrrryone!
Sorry I sound so scary.
Hahahaha I just find it dumb. Don't you think so.
Have a nice day!
<3 qian
{ 9:39 AM }