Friday, September 8

CONTENT WARNING: this post may contain information that may be harzadous to reader's body. PLEASE consult your doctor before reading any of this. IGNORING this advice may lead you to your death. Possible illnesses that can be contracted just by reading this post will be :

a) brain damage
b) cardiac stop
c) heart attack
d) stroke
e) ralamendom (<--new disease founded by umm PROF. EO Nicholas Parkison)

We do not account for any loss or damage inflicted on the readers. THANK YOU. (umm buy insurance first?)


hi.

  1. short skirts are easily found in rong xuan's house :)
  2. the construction site is producing lots of dust. And there are 2.
  3. I wonder what's everyone else in the ting's family doing now
  4. viola exam is on 12 July at choa chu kang
  5. my scales lousy
  6. we must wear formal to the exam
  7. I need clothes (guess who wrote this? Obvious right?)
  8. Mr goh says no sneakers, jeans, track shoes.
  9. might as well wear school uniform?
  10. I need to wear school uniform. :(
  11. I don't need to wear them. By the way, the sky look dirty. tch, never bathe
  12. I'm listening to 4ever by the veronicas
  13. me too, though I don't know what I'm hearing
  14. I like purple
  15. this post brings life to our dead blog, doesn't it?
  16. cass and amanda pay their piano accompanist
  17. exams are nearing and so is my umm death day?
  18. everyone should be mugging
  19. bleigh. It's the 19th one already
  20. yeah. Now its the 20th one liao
  21. CGDA is the strings of the viola. Which so happens to be the umm order of sharps?
  22. really?
  23. yeah, you didn't know? L-O-U-S-Y :P
  24. wadeva. Mr goh is having lessons on Monday
  25. I thought your next sentence would be "don't know, don't care"
  26. it didn't even cross my mind
  27. oh me me. I wonder what colour the sky would be later
  28. later the sky will be blue. coz now is the later you were talking about
  29. it's not blue. It's cloudy and umm not nice
  30. what are the ting's familiny going to wear for graduation next year?
  31. that's really random. And this is my register number! Bet you didn't know :)
  32. gosh! that's so fascinating. oh my god.
  33. hey! don't use God's name in vainnn. you know, I realise this looks really odd it's like someone talking to themselves. for your information, this was written by two really odd and random people, which is.. (correct!)
  34. hahaha. we are like lameos. pronounced la-me-os
  35. NUH-UH. think of the bright side, we're saviors who umm resurected umm this dead being? (<--blog)
  36. *cough cough*
  37. why am I the odd number?
  38. because you started first?? duh.
  39. I did? ehh, I wanna go overseas and study
  40. no mo-ney lehh
  41. scholarship?HAH, not possible
  42. the number before this was the total number of people in my class
  43. my nana! I never knew the "even number person" has the same number of people in my class. exciting, isnt it?
  44. let me take a moment to pretend I care. *looks blankly at the ceiling* okay, I'm done
  45. the "enp" (<--even number person) has a umm plushie that has a ripped mouth
  46. yeah! I had it like since I was 3? or maybe younger.
  47. I miss those pri5 times, don't you enp?
  48. yeah, kinda onp
  49. I'm getting bored. we sound like those b1 and b2 from banana in pyjamas
  50. then lets end here then. this is such a nice number. I think I ask my dad to buy 4D (0949). my exam time. haha

{ 4:54 PM }


PROFILE

WHITE BADGES

Isobel 040295
Amanda 021295
Jasmine 210995

GREY BADGES

Bernice 240696
Jia Hui 200696
Pui Yng 310196

RED BADGES

Amanda 270897
Jing En ****97
Vivian ****97
Yu Hui ****97

BLUE BADGES

Valerie 080889
Claire aka princess claire
Joli 130789

RED BADGES

Ziqian 160991
Cherry 240291
Vanessa 161291
Samantha 210891
Sarah 311091
Genevieve 301191

YELLOW BADGES

Cassandra 171192
Amanda 031092
Su xian 121192

DARK BLUE BADGES

Amanda 281093
Alethea 080293
Carmen 270193
Jing yun 171093

GREEN BADGES

May 250594
Cheryl 040794
Hannah 240994
Heidi 200494

LINKS

string
violin1s
violin2s
blogger

TAG



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com