
Sunday, April 17
I need to go to a blood bank,After a convo with a crank.Who was so crappy,And so babbly.made me spew,and i threwUp with bloodThere's a crap flood.But not beforeWe run up shore.And caught a bus,To good ol' tuas.There's a blood bank there.Don't ask me where.I just told you,Doodoo fool!It's in tuas.Reached there just.Went in for blood.Counter asked me "what?""I do need blood," i say."Your blood's O+, that's gay!""Hurry, need.. blood... now.""Ok ok, but then, how?We don't have O+ blood, you see.How about trying blood type B?"So i sat and had some blood AB,'Cause nurse realised too dry was BBut as you know,As bad stories go,I end up dead,Without a head.There were too many complications,Like a piglet solving math fractions.My head shriveled to nothing,The nurse just stood there screaming.Until my head ended in a wispOf smoke and my insides crisp.But i can still sit fro the com,To write this poem, fairly long.Of my awful encounter,With a phreak, oh bugger.On and on and on and on.Alakazam, turn phreak into corn.Bite it, tear it, swallow it.Never leave a single bit.Though now without a head, i can'tBut i have dogs and hamsters, hun!Goodbye, good ol' corn,Very soon, you shall be gone!And i will rejoice, you are eaten,Supposedly phreak-who-cannot-be-beaten.Inspiration's dry and so is my pen,Speak this prayer to god, amen.
{ 6:27 PM }